Re: They can't deny the truth, so they attack the messenger... was Re: Roy Schestowitz - Pirate

  • Subject: Re: They can't deny the truth, so they attack the messenger... was Re: Roy Schestowitz - Pirate
  • From: William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:50:12 +0100
  • Jlaforums: I am NOT a "Guest", I am BANNED from JLAforums but they STILL archive my USENET posts!
  • M$-windows: Bullmanure-enhanced.com
  • Machine: Test drive
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Yes, & I've said do elsewhere. :-)

> the sheer volume of "good news" items appearing that feature OSS and/or
> Linux must be extremely galling for the wintroll shills and their
> puppet-masters.

It would appear, from the replies I've seen, that the wintrolls are
reaching crescendo pitch.

> They can't deny the truth, so they attack the messenger...

They attempt (somewhat lamely IMO) to discredit linux users, & some of
them have already discredited themselves anyway.

As an example, Funkenbusch hasn't answered the following questions to
*his* claims:-

Where does NTFS store its journal?

How did the Morris worm spread by email?

What about using MS TT fonts on Linux, where does it say they can only be
used in Windows?

Can Ewik provide evidence for plenty of examples of competing ISO
standards?

--
Micosoft - "We'll get it right sometime, maybe"
Menawhile, here's Ballmer doing the "Funky Gibbon"