Re: Hey Erik....Why Not Launch the Torpedo???????

Erik Funkenbusch wrote in <1e5s95cuypkrm$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Fri, June
9 2006 18:09:

> On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:37:20 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> While I'm not a fan of posting private emails in a newsgroup, this one is
>> fairly innocuous to the you and the owner of the picture.
>
> I am more than willing to forward the email to anyone that wants it.  I
> won't post it publicly, though, since I don't have permission from the
> author.

Just a question... how would anyone else know it is legit, anyway, unless it
contained a digital signature...?

Does it?

If not, then what's the point?  Bits are _too_ easy to create on one's own.

        - Mike

--
Registered Linux User #417338, machine #325045.

A .png is worth a thousand .txt's.