Re: (OT) Re: Roy Schestowitz - Pirate

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish+++
<flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Sat, 10 Jun 2006 11:09:06 -0500
<pan.2006.06.10.16.09.04.895954@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:35:07 +0900, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> Peter Jensen wrote:
>>
>> /sig/
>> But alas, all you have is invective, and the logical equivalent of monkeys
>> flinging crap.  -- Jim Richardson responding to DFS in COLA
>> /-sig/
>>
>> I actually saw this happen.  Back during my 1972 senior year in high school,
>> we had a field trip to a theatre, then the Honolulu Zoo.  Some students
>> poked fun at the chimp cage.  One peeved chimp picked up chimp dung and
>> flung it at the student.  Then the others caught on and followed suit.
>> Other students got curious and came to see the ruckus.  They got hit, too.
>>
>> Sometimes it pays to keep a distance from the ruckus.
>
> So now you are saying Roy is a chimp?
> This sure is a strange group.

There are those who see a likeness of the US President to
a chimp.  If someone is claiming Roy is a chimp then Roy in
in excellent company....

:-)

Unfortunately for the rest of us US citizens, but
fortunately for Roy and the denizens of COLA, Roy
seems to be quite a bit smarter than the aforementioned
Chimp-in-Chief...

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.