Re: [News] Zawodny on Microsoft's Future

On 2006-06-19, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>| The $60 billion question is whether or not they can pull it off. In my
>| mind, all three of those are vital to the future of Microsoft.

 And just before that:

 "I can think of a lot of companies that could solve one of those
problems--maybe two. But when you look at all three of them, only
Microsoft seems to have what it takes."

 Of course, there are other entities besides single companies that can
(and do) solve problems...

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                           (313) 227-2317

 Don't be mad at Bush for using pictures of 9/11 firefighters in his
    campaign ads. Be mad at him for breaking his promises to fund
    equipment and training nationwide for such disasters, and for
  specifically screwing the 9/11 firefighters by cutting the program
     to help monitor the long-term health of those firefighters!