Re: constructing google urls

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 02:31:44 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 19 June 2006 17:49 \__
>
>> "Stacey" <Remove-the-Y-stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> "John Bokma" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> It happens to the best of us. :-)
>

>Yes, it happens to everyone sometimes. I am no exception.
>

>> Sadly a lot of people think different (and I don't mean they buy Apple)
>

>Thought depend on the environment people live in and what they get exposed
>to. Then there's the issue of chemical (im/)balance and genetics. To be
>honest with you, I find it hard to summon the motivation to do some things
>which I absolutely must do. There is a mental barrier.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Roy

We live in an artificial world. It's demands are unnatural and
wearing. Having to kill something before breakfast is a lot more
natural than feeling my arteries harden as I queue in Tesco for my low
nutrition fancy-pack detritus, knowing I'm being milked and laughed at
by people I'll never meet.

BB
--

http://www.kruse.co.uk/article-research.htm