Re: {NEWS] Vamoose, trolls! (was: Roy Schestowitz..Please Stop Spamming comp.os.linux.advocacy)

  • Subject: Re: {NEWS] Vamoose, trolls! (was: Roy Schestowitz..Please Stop Spamming comp.os.linux.advocacy)
  • From: William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:00:07 +0100
  • Jlaforums: I am NOT a "Guest", I am BANNED from JLAforums but they STILL archive my USENET posts!
  • M$-windows: Bullmanure-enhanced.com
  • Machine: #1, drive 2
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on Sun, 18 Jun 2006
07:01:10 +0100, Roy Schestowitz posted this:

> __/ [ Black Dragon ] on Sunday 18 June 2006 04:29 \__
>
>> Sinister Midget wrote:
>>
>>> Roy's posts are annoying the trolls so much I'm considering starting to
>>> do the same myself.
>>
>> So you think the way to defeat trolls is to feed them, eh?

So posting news is feeding trolls....well *that's* a new one!

>> Tell us (tinu),  were you born that stupid, or did your mama make you
>> take lessons later in life?
>
> Where are your manners?

When did a troll have manners? I wonder if he was he looking in the mirror
when he posted that......talk about a stupid statement.

> Clearly, being a BSD and Windows XP user, you have little or no
> incentive for Linux advocacy and you have been rude to me, too.

If he's using BSD & XP only, he's no need to be in this group, unless it's
to troll.

> You barely contribute original content (apart from automated stats),

Apparently (like his posts) they are "yes-no-archived" too &, like his
posts, worthless.

> so how dare you say that I am the one whose contributions are not
> appreciated?

I, like others, appreciate your contributions.

--
www.jlaforums.com steals usenet newsgroup posts, & misleads the public
into thinking the posts come from their own forums. THEY DON'T!