Re: Linux Supercomputing Significantly Improves Cost Effectiveness

__/ [ shanejoel ] on Tuesday 13 June 2006 18:11 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Linux Networx Accelerators to Drive Up to 4x Price/Performance of Existing
>> Accelerator Solutions
>>
>> Developers Program Launched to Speed Adoption of Accelerator Innovation
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Linux Networx has announced that it is applying its industry-leading
>> | supercomputing expertise to the delivery of a series of innovative
>> | application acceleration solutions expected to deliver up to 4x the
>> | price/performance value of current application accelerators for key
>> | applications.
>> `----
>>
>> http://linux.sys-con.com/read/234587.htm
>
> Damn, I detest websites that have advertisements that follow you and
> refuse to disappear. Absolutely dumb. I'm afraid I wont be back.

It's not the first time that someone says something such as this about a link
I put forward. I swear I could not see anything obtrusive. Do you have any
advertisement blocking mechanisms? If not, I suggest you make use of one of
the many which are available. I rarely see advertisements in Web sites
(Firefox 1.0.a with Flash Block, AdBlock, CSS Ad Block, about:config
alternations, NoScript).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
  6:40pm  up 47 days  0:13,  10 users,  load average: 2.10, 1.24, 1.01