Re: Linux Supercomputing Significantly Improves Cost Effectiveness

I am on my laptop with Suse 10 and firefox. You would think a site
would just know they are going to annoy the hell out of their audience
by advertising in such a way. I mean, I have 6 or 7 of my own websites
and try to make a little money as well, but would never put an ad that
plops out in front of all text, follows as you scroll and just sits
there. Who ever thought that up should be shot.

It absolutely negates the entire website. You might as well shut the
server down.

http://www.sjoel.com