Re: [News] Windows Zombies Rise in Number, SPAM Likewise

On 2006-06-13, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Taiwan fingered as the hub of spam distribution

 Well, the recent spam advertising some kind of macro recorder or
something on this group originates in Taiwan, based on the NNTP headers.
I've got 'em killfiled after seeing two examples.

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                      (313) 227-2317

 "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in
  nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious
   problem coming down the road. I'm going to prevent that."
       - George W. Bush; Oct. 3, 2000 (debating Al Gore)