Re: Let's Get Roy <The Pirate> Schestowitz TOSSED !!

  • Subject: Re: Let's Get Roy <The Pirate> Schestowitz TOSSED !!
  • From: Bob M <ram1220@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:59:15 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.misc, 24hoursupport.helpdesk, alt.os.windows-xp
linux.finance_guy@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I posted my opinions in comp.os.linux.advocacy
and I was attacked  by what seemed like a wild pack of rabid dogs. My
character was questioned, my motives were questioned and I was put into
the stocks for all to poke fun at.
So now the shoe is on the other foot isn't Roy Schestowitz .
It's payback time Roy Schestowitz.
For all of your spamming of news headlines in comp.os.linux.advocacy
many of which have nothing to do with Linux but Microsoft instead you
will get a complaint to the College where you are studying.
They will be interested in your activities which amount to spamming
thousands of articles to comp.os.linux.advocacy and digg.

Your University and the PostGraduate program is also going to be put on
notice concerning your using graphics on your web page without
permission from the author.
They will also be notified that they should throughly check your thesis
for plagerism because once a thief always a thief.
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/e8c5347cf29e598a/dbb4e98895553672?q=pirate&;

For those wishing to file formal complaints against this warthog here
is his web page.
 http://www.schestowitz.com/roy/
Additionally you may find many threads in comp.os.linux.advocacy asking
for him to stop stealing for profit and spamming the group.
Have a nice day Roy

A real pirate? Cool! You mean complete with an eye patch and a parrot? Now this guy I'd love to meet.