Re: [News] Linux Palm Desktop Better Than Mac/Windows Equivalent

On 2006-06-30, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>| J-Pilot is an open source application written by Judd Montgomery
>| that replaces the Palm Desktop. Occasionally, I find a replacement
>| for something that is better than the original.

> After 3+ years with Palm Desktop, I can't see that I fully agree, but it's
> subjective.

 Yup. For example, *I* agree completely - I don't ever bother with the
Palm Desktop, I use Jpilot exclusively. :->

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                      (313) 227-2317

 "...somehow the media seems to have convinced the population
 that the only real candidates are from the demopublicans, and
 the rest are joke entries. While the truth is the opposite."
                    - Per Abrahamsen