[News] Linux Palm Desktop Better Than Mac/Windows Equivalent

J-Pilot Palm Desktop: Better than the original

,----[ Quote ]
| J-Pilot is an open source application written by Judd Montgomery
| that replaces the Palm Desktop. Occasionally, I find a replacement
| for something that is better than the original. Packets of NutraSweet,
| for example. J-Pilot on Linux is another example, offering features
| not available in the original Palm Desktop for Windows/Mac. It is also
| rock stable.
`----

                        http://linuxboxadmin.com/articles/jpilot.php

After 3+ years with Palm Desktop, I can't see that I fully agree, but it's
subjective. There are pros and cons to each side and a fuzzy point of
balance. Installation, however, is far easier in Linux, as I said before:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_frm/thread/5d54cfd02c15c987/c6e1c0ff41b0544f?q=palm++easier&rnum=1#c6e1c0ff41b0544f