Re: BSOD on a brand new laptop

  • Subject: Re: BSOD on a brand new laptop
  • From: "n00b" <advinn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 29 Jun 2006 20:15:48 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
The BSOD is designed to protect your system from further damage (even
though the damage is usually already done at this point.)  Best thing
to do is diagnose the problem right away and remove the crud.

If that means uninstalling WinXP, I think you had better, you can't
understand what to do to fix it.  Its not really all that hard.  There
is no perfect system, there never will be.

This is not really Linux advocacy.  I think you should stick to
praising the open source and the fully customizable nature of Linux and
stop making yourself look like a fool.  Linux has some nice features,
but Linux is far from "problem free" like you expect Windows XP to be.

Yours truly,

n00b