Re: [News] Bill Hilf is No Threat to Linux on the Desktop

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ,----[ Snippet ]
> | Hilf: "'One thing Martin did before I started [with Microsoft] was to
> | help centralize the company around a single way of thinking about this,'
> | Hilf said. 'There were a lot of different people composing theories
> | about what to do to compete against Linux and open source.'"

My guess is that with Gates gone, you'll see a whole bunch of "mini-Bills"
popping their heads up and trying to get some 15 minutes of fame.

Hilf has already exceeded his, and we'll see what they wheel out next.

--
Texeme Textcasting powers
http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com