Re: Roy Schestowitz has crushed the COLA trolls

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Monday 26 June 2006 23:23 \__

> This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on  Mon, 26 Jun 2006
> 03:03:31 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:
>
>> The subject says it all. Roy's posts have forced the trolls to make
>> personal attacks against him because they cannot refute the pro-linux
>> and anti-MS posts he makes. What is amusing is that most of Roy's
>> posts are merely quoting what is being said by others. Yet the trolls
>> attack him personally.
>>
>> Just like MS cannot stop the advance of Linux and OSS the trolls
>> cannot stop you posting articles on Linux and OSS adoption worldwide
>> and the pathetic state of MS SW.
>>
>> Lang may yer lum reek laddie. :-)
>
> Absolutely! :-)

Thanks, folks. *smile* I don't see it stopping any time in the foreseeable
future. I had my contract renewed until September 2007 (at the least).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    England - 1  Ecuador - 0
  9:20am  up 60 days 14:23,  12 users,  load average: 2.80, 2.63, 2.23