Re: Roy Schestowitz has crushed the COLA trolls

On 2006-06-27, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> __/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Tuesday 27 June 2006 17:30 \__
>
>> On 2006-06-27, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted
>> something concerning:
>>
>>> This guy is hostile and is better off ignored.
>>>
>>> ,----[ Older messages ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>> Why would /anyone/ have beef with Gordon, of all people?!?!
>>
>> Krabbypatty Man and klones don't need a reason vent their frustra-
>> tions on others. Having pointless lives seems to be more than ample
>> cause.
>
> This rarely, if ever, ends too well...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klerck
>
> I don't know if it's the guilt that leads to dancing (think suicide bomber in
> this phrase). Maybe some research (black art per se) could shed light on
> this...

This, or something like it, is probably the eventual road that will be
followed by those like Kantfinda Man, Gagonawad and the various other
KKK-KKKids. This is even more likely for someone like Flatso.

I finally killfiled s/h/it when I realized s/h/it needs help.
Professional help. And I didn't want to continue being an enabler. I
doubt it made any difference at all.

The K-Klones have been filtered here for a long while.

> Also see:
>
> ,----[ Snippet ]
>| rolling as identity deception
>|
>| A common tactic that many trolls resort to is the strategy of using
>| multiple usernames or pseudonyms that are ready to use just in case a
>| debate or argument emerges. By using multiple usernames (called "sock
>| puppets" in this context) and a variety of artificial personalities the
>| troll would have the ability to protect his image in a community.
> `----
>
>                 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In this instance, the socks are rarely unique enough to separate them
from the puppetmaster. So the masters are more deluded than the people
they try to target.

Most are detected within a post or two. Some take longer, and some are
passable enough to almost appear to be another person. But the latter
are fairly rare.

In the case of flatfish, it usually only takes a word or two to know
who it is.

--
There's more than one way to skin a cat:
   Way number 15 -- Krazy Glue and a toothbrush.