Re: Anyone Considering Hiring Roy Schestowitz. Check USENET First!

  • Subject: Re: Anyone Considering Hiring Roy Schestowitz. Check USENET First!
  • From: Sinister Midget <phydeaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:30:32 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On 2006-06-26, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:

> It should not be surprising that flatfish disappeared last week, just after
> posting 200+ messages in just one week. All these personal attacks on me are
> carried out through his nyms.

It's a certainty you're doing something right when Flathead spends that
much time on you, Ewik attacks you from every angle he can find, the
other trolls start threads about you and try pretending to be you.

My advice is, if they begin to bother you, killfile the bastards.
They'll get tired of their games when the reactions stop. And you can't
react to what you don't see.

--
I love to go to Washington - if only to be near my money.
  -- Bob Hope