Re: Anyone Considering Hiring Roy Schestowitz. Check USENET First!

  • Subject: Re: Anyone Considering Hiring Roy Schestowitz. Check USENET First!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:28:22 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

__/ [ Brad ] on Monday 26 June 2006 12:16 \__

> On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:22:21 -0700, net.nanny69 wrote:
>
>> Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
>> out his USENET posting history first.
>> Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual, a thief of other
>> peoples graphics work and all around weirdo he is an unstable person.
>> Should you hire him you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable
>> position when you try and fire him.
>> Stay clear of this nut!
>> You have been warned!
>
> Hmm, not very interesting.
> You seem to sling accusations around freely. I do not condone the
> homosexual lifestyle, but I wouldn't discriminate against a possible
> employee based on their sexual orientation. For one, in my country, it is
> illegal to do so. I also think that a persons sexual orientation has
> little bearing on how they conduct themselves in the workplace. If ANY
> employee conducts themselves poorly, they should be reprimanded for it.
>    I personally have found Roy's posts to this group to be
> on topic, informative and concise. If this quality in him is any
> indication of how he conducts himself professionally, I would be more apt
> to hire him instead of someone who finds it necessary to post possibly
> slanderous statements about another person in a public forum....such as
> yourself.
>
> Brad

To set the record straight (pun unintended), I am not gay. And as Jerry
Seinfeld once said, "there's nothing wrong with it", either.

It should not be surprising that flatfish disappeared last week, just after
posting 200+ messages in just one week. All these personal attacks on me are
carried out through his nyms.