Re: Google No Longer #1, Yahoo Is Now #1!

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:26:05 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Paul ] on Saturday 24 June 2006 14:10 \__
>
>> On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:07:14 +0200, "Stacey"
>> <Remove-the-Y-stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>but one of the most growing things is Myspace for the youngins.
>>
>> lots of empty spaces (missing files) on myspace / xanga / stumbleupon
>> / neopets now my hotlink filter has been fixed :)
>
>Beware the revenge. Have you begun receiving hate mail like "omg! u r so
>mean!!" or wannabe script kiddies hitting refresh continously in attempts to
>overload your server?

Funny you should say that.
Before the filter was fixed, I started to have a little fun with them.
Especially with the people that were linking to files called
xxxxxxx-bandwidth-thief.jpg etc.

Some sites say a less than hetrosexual man instead. Others saw images
like "another image stolen from xxxxxxxx"

Anyway, this person wrote to me and had a go at me. He wasn't even the
owner of the site, but a visitor to it.

I told him what that site was doing and how it is costing me money. He
wrote back and still wasn't happy.

Another letter back to him, asking if it was okay for his neighbour to
tap into his phone line, so when he makes any calls, you will be
charged. I didn't hear back after that <g>

plh
Paul