Re: Google No Longer #1, Yahoo Is Now #1!

> __/ [ Paul ] on Saturday 24 June 2006 14:10 \__
>
>> On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:07:14 +0200, "Stacey"
>> <Remove-the-Y-stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>but one of the most growing things is Myspace for the youngins.
>>
>> lots of empty spaces (missing files) on myspace / xanga / stumbleupon
>> / neopets now my hotlink filter has been fixed :)
>
> Beware the revenge. Have you begun receiving hate mail like "omg! u r so
> mean!!" or wannabe script kiddies hitting refresh continously in attempts
> overload your server?

LOL! Nope haven't got hate mail. Even after I do this
http://www.xanga.com/removekillerkittiy . LOL and this has been change for
over a year and it is still on the page
http://www.xanga.com/removeLady_Lei_Pinay.

This is a new one, at least they credit me but can't offer a link.
http://www.iperfull.com/removeHome_Cooking_Recipes This is just a spam site
so I do not know why they need images.

Oh well.:-)

Stacey