Re: travel expense

__/ [ MoleStrangler ] on Saturday 24 June 2006 08:36 \__

> I find the Palm expenses app too rigid, these days I just use the Memo
> app and with a category of expenses.  When I sync with outlook using
> Pocket Mirror I get all my expenses in Outlook notes.

I never truly used Expenses. Its data format (PDB) is too obscure to me. I
wouldn't expect any XML'd schema (haven't checked if import in Palm Desktop
is possible), but the least I want is something I can interpret, e.g. a
memo. I know Expenses from afar, having used it only a couple of times.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Have you compiled your kernel today?"
Tasks: 201 total,   2 running, 187 sleeping,   0 stopped,  12 zombie