Re: ping: Darren Tipton

  • Subject: Re: ping: Darren Tipton
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 07:31:42 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ Paul ] on Saturday 24 June 2006 02:52 \__

> On 23 Jun 2006 06:15:38 -0700, "mark r" <markrush@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Hi, are you serious about your offer to create this app? (clean google
>>search)
>
> How is a clean google search going to help a webmaster ?
> Will the webmaster show the client where their site would be if there
> wasn't any spam ?
>
> What we need, webmasters and users, is a clean google, not just us.
>
> My 2c

Pence?

> plh
> Paul

I'm a bit lost as I have missed the context of this message (the OP), but for
what it's worth, we already have Scroogle and there is also a third-party
scraper that delivers Google SERP's as RSS feeds. Search the Web for "Ben
Hammersley".

Best wishes,

Unisys: open source software set to have a similar impact as the Internet
  7:25am  up 57 days 12:39,  11 users,  load average: 1.75, 1.36, 1.23