Re: [News] Xandros Aids Linux Migration with Progression Desktop Tool

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Xandros adds Windows migration tools
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Progression Desktop, from Versora, transfers user-defined settings
> | for applications, as well as screen savers, sounds, keyboards, mice and
> | the like from one OS to another. Turbolinux and Linspire already make
> | the software available, and it supports distributions from Red Hat,
> | Suse, Mandriva and Ubuntu.
> `----
>
>         http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;1442162022;fp;2;fpid;1

According to this:

http://www.versora.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=39

$29. I can see I am going to have to put my hand in my wallet next time I
upgrade.

Supports all this lot:

Fedora Core, Mandriva, Linspire, Novell Linux Desktop, Red Hat Desktop, Red
Hat Enterprise Linux WS, SimplyMEPIS, SUSE Professional, Ubuntu,
Turbolinux, Xandros Desktop OS and other Linux distributions.

--
Regards,

http://za1012001.googlepages.com/home