Re: Schestowitz the Kreskin

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 23 June 2006 18:05 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> In Bailo's defence, based on his previous political posts, he's a Dem. I
>> think that by "we", he actually meant "them". It's a rant.
>
> No, I support Bill Frist for President.

Sorry about the presumption.

At some level, I fear a trap of circularity. The Republicans are making the
public a little more like them, with the exception of those who rebel
against the actions of the Government. With creationism on the agenda,
decreased funds for resarch, and declines in the educational system,  many
will become more likely to vote for the Republicans. This might explain
Bush's /increased/ popularity in the 2004 election. Also, with surging oil
costs and many problems, people tend to unite at a national scale and make
awkward leadership choices. It pulls people towards radical edge cases. But
I digress... it's going off topic.