Re: [News] Fedora Core 6 (Test 1) is Ready

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 22 June 2006 10:00 \__

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2006-June/msg00010.html

> Yeah, and I just heard that FC4 is going into legacy, at the release
> of FC6t2.
>
> Holy guacamole! FC moves fast.

*smile* I somehow knew you'd care about it. You seem like you're among these
adventurous users with test machines lying about. I know you're using FC,
which I use on a daily basis (remotely). Friggin' stable... I can see why my
Web hosts, much like others, use Red Hat on their servers.

Best wishes,