Re: Another Windows "criminal" forced to switch to Linux

  • Subject: Re: Another Windows "criminal" forced to switch to Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:46:23 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Black Dragon ] on Tuesday 20 June 2006 23:12 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Gordon ] on Tuesday 20 June 2006 13:14 \__

>>> Well if that's a demonstration of your computing knowledge then you
>>> DESERVE to starve to death. Get a bit of knowledge before you spout such
>>> garbage.
>
>> He has done that before. Coming from him, I am not surprised, nor am I
>> going to challenge the statements.
>
> Someday, if you ever get out of college and get some experience in the
> real world, you might understand, kiddo. My gut feeling is probably not
> though.

One can select a job based on experience and preferences. One puts the horse
before the wagon, so to speak. To use an analogy: some buy a Windows
computer with peripheral whose affinity is Windows. Later on, when they fail
to install Linux on that same computer (or even miss some applications they
are accustomed to), they blame Linux.

A proper case study is that where the customer buys a machine (and
peripherals, even applications) for /Linux/. Leading yourself from an
eventual consequence (the present state) to a beginning -- a factor/choice
-- is not very sensible. It's about the /routes/ one chooses.

I say this in the most friendly manner...

Roy S. Schestowitz    The Holy Bible: http://www.gtk.org/documentation.html
Tasks: 170 total,   1 running, 161 sleeping,   0 stopped,   8 zombie