Re: (OT) Hidden/Wierd Google Links

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 06 March 2006 06:05 \__

>> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Sunday 05 March 2006 19:23 \__

>>> By removing the last slash? Who programmed that? Bad KNode, bad!
>>
>> I know, I know. smile I use a version of KNode which dates back to
>> 2002 or 2003.
>
> Ah, that's why it posts twice each message as well?
>
>> PS - not sure the message bubbled through the first time
>
> j/k :-D

That's the newsserver's fault. *smile* First time this happens, after more
than 2 years with KNode. Mind you, KNode only crashed about 3-4 times in
that period of time (I composed around 7,000 messages). No O/S-related
crashes, ever. I couldn't be happier with Pan, or even XNews, which just
doesn't appeal to me.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  6:45am  up 5 days  2:23,  13 users,  load average: 0.66, 0.44, 0.40