Re: T5 Max SD Card

__/ [ CSR ] on Saturday 04 March 2006 23:42 \__

> Good Morning All,
>
>         Just wondered what the largest SD card anyone has got to work in
> a T5 - running out of storage for maps and proud grandfather photos. I
> see Palmone say 2Gb is ok, just wondered if anyone has tried the new 4Gb
> as I ran into a problem with a 2Gb card in an mp3 reader in the car
> radio ( wife now has that called installed in her Treo)

Yes, the T5 should be compatible with 2GB SD cards (unlike some
predecessors), but I suspect that the T5 predates 4GB cards or at least
wasn't tested with them.

You can either learn from experience, search archives on the Internet, but
above all, I suggest you search for that information in the Palm
knowledgebase. Card support is something that they try to test and publish
the outcome of.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
  5:00am  up 6 days  0:38,  9 users,  load average: 0.63, 0.49, 0.66