Re: [Article] Google 'planning total storage'

In article <dulggp$1296$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

snip

> ,----[ Snippet ]
> |  You think the Internet will always be the great freewheeling information
> |  superhighway you?ve grown to love? Well, think again. Media giants want
> |  to privatize our Internet.
> `----

Fuck the media.. keep internet what it is... freedom of speech is important.

--
"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great
nation.  We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our

- Adolf Hitler, proposing the creation of the Gestapo in Nazi Germany.
- George Bush, promoting the Homeland Security Act and the USA Patriot Act.