Re: Bloat and obscurity?

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Sunday 12 March 2006 21:43 \__

> Oh dear - I'm sure the BBC must be mistaken.
> This doesn't sound like the MS we know and love at all:-

> "TAEUS concludes that Microsoft's documentation was written 'primarily to
> maximize volume while minimising useful information'," it added in a
> statement.

I'm lose. Are they talking about Windows help files again?

See the post from Gordon. He started a discussion on the same subject on
Friday.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
  2:15am  up 4 days 18:52,  9 users,  load average: 1.63, 1.11, 0.52