Re: Blog engine coming along

> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Sunday 12 March 2006 18:55 \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Sunday 12 March 2006 00:05 \__

>>> I agree you could 'modernise'... with minimal effort even, assuming
>>> you import properly, having picked the right tools. Giving up on
>>> your own CMS is always a tough step. Why not migrate while the
>>> number of pages is still arguably manageable, even without
>>> scripting?
>>
>> I want to stick to my own CMS, mark II. When ready. I have been
>> thinking about switching to one of the tools that are available
>> though :-)
>
> It would make you less *unique* though. Forget I ever mentioned it.
> Bad idea...

Well, to be honest it's not such a bad idea. But I have an idea for a
very nice tool, which takes quite some time, but I think it makes it
easier for me to write blog entries instead of typing entries in an XML
file.

TextPad is not really that good for such things, and hence I use two
editors, TextPad for typing, and Exchanger XML Editor for finding very
fast non-well-formedness issues.

--
John

Googlebot Stats: