Re: Intel to Start an Open Source Incubator

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

__/ [ GreyCloud ] on Monday 13 March 2006 18:00 \__

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

__/ [ GreyCloud ] on Sunday 12 March 2006 21:36 \__

Ben Cartwright wrote:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

http://www.expresscomputeronline.com/20060313/market05.shtml

,----[ Snippet ]
| What is the status of Linux at Intel?
|
| For Intel, Linux is an important area. We are encouraging Linux on
| the development front. In India, we are aggressively working towards
| strengthening our presence in the Linux market.
`----

You spelled it wrong moron. Its suppose to read. Intel to start open
source incinerator.

Really?? Why is it then that Intel adopted Linux for their fab lines to produce their products then?

Just give up on Cartwright, Grey. Given some of his latest posts, he's a
troll (and not even one with a sense of humour).

I know. But shoving the truth in their faces is fun.

It's not always helpful though. It would be nicer to put an end to
uncalled-for interruptions and interferences altogether. I am quite unlucky
in that respect. I tend to get hassled by bored trolls.

Same here. Well, I've got too many increased care-giving duties to perform now and do not have any more spare time to spend here, so it was nice to know you a bit. Take care.

-- Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?