Re: SEO programs

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 05:37:31 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Then there is Els, Adrienne, and Victoria and I want to say Paige but
>> I don't think that is the right name although right initial. I can't
>> recall the female counterpart of the one SE couple that used to post
>> here a couple years back.
>

>I have been subscribed to this nerwsgroup Since the beginning of 2005. I
>don't know the group's history (I only hear stories,) but it is probably the
>only group or mailing list I know where females hang around too.

I blush - mere coincidence, BB, I say to my small self...

>Trust me, I
>am subscribed to _a lot_ of technical discussion groups, but girls are often
>unintersted. Sterotypes, prejudice, macho-elitism cultures often drive them
>away.
>

>>>While on that subject, I recently raised the issue of having just guys in
>>>WordPress. It's amazing that among the hundreds of us, there are merely no
>>>girls at all. There seems to be no solution, even though changes to this
>>>status-quo have been sought.

It's propeller-head central, that's why. Geez, there's a no-brainer!

BB
--

http://www.here-be-posters.co.uk/celebrity-posters-sitemap.htm
http://www.crystal-liaison.com/ashleigh-manor/index.html