Re: LOL - The most useless hidden text i've seen

__/ [ Benjamin Niemann ] on Wednesday 15 March 2006 12:19 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Borek ] on Wednesday 15 March 2006 12:01 \__

>>> Perhaps they should use domain naturallynaive?
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Borek
>>
>> I don't see the Flash (AdBlock and NoScript), but the author must have had
>> sopped some rum, either doing silly things or falling asleep on the
>> keyboard, hitting CTRL+V with the nose and cheek.
>>
>> In source: "Please Wait Sometimes When You're Going Home, It's Important
>> To Know Where You've Come From Loading, Please Wait Sometimes When You're
>> Going Home, It's Important To Know Where You've Come From Loading, Please
>> Wait Sometimes When You're Going Home, It's Important To Know Where You've
>> Come From Loading, Please Wait Sometimes When You're Going Home, It's
>> Important To Know Where You've Come From Loading, Please Wait Sometimes
>> When You're Going Home, It's Important To Know Where You've Come From
>> Know Where You've Come From Loading, Please Wait Sometimes When You're
>> Going Home, It's Important To Know Where You...."
>
> This is actually Flash at work. If you 'export' your flash movie as a HTML
> document, it will create the <!-- text used in the movie--> block.
>
> Software trying to be smart... ;)

This reminds me of my supervisor's HTML-formatted E-mails. They are
approximately 38k in terms of size but they only contain 3 lines of text. He
uses Outlook.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
 12:20pm  up 7 days  4:57,  7 users,  load average: 0.63, 0.57, 0.50