Re: bbpager

> ...Never came across bbpager before, so I took a quick look at some
> screenshots. It doesn't appear to be quite as visually-, feature-rich and
> configurable as KPager. Even the pager in GNOME is a step down. I will cease
> to use GNOME (Ubuntu) this Thursday... *frown*

All I want is a way to know which virtual desktop I'm on.  I'm not going
to start up KDE services just to run a bloated pager:

*  kde-base/kpager
   Latest version available: 3.4.1
   Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
   Size of downloaded files: 45,110 kB

*  x11-misc/bbpager
   Latest version available: 0.3.1
   Latest version installed: 0.3.1
   Size of downloaded files: 79 kB

At a factor of about 500 times the size of bbpager, I think I'll stick
with the simple one.

--
Q:  Why does a GNU/Linux user compile his kernel?
A:  Because he can.