Re: audio conversion

__/ [ tomas ] on Thursday 16 March 2006 21:39 \__

> Hi
> Thanks for the reply.
> The error is either command not found when entered as
> audio_conv.py

That's what you should expect if the command is not in your /bin PATH and is
not exectutable.

> And permission denied when entered as
> ./audio_con.py

Try 'chmod 700 ./audio_con.py' . I know it's rather obvious and I don't mean
to offend your intelligence.

> This happen is su mode as well as usr mode.
> I'm happy to use other software to do the work needed
> but I'd like also to find out why I get these errors as well.
> thankstomas

Let me know how it goes. In Linux, execution of files is something which is
not treated too leniently. Again, you probably know it all too well, so
don't take offence if I am misinterpreting your level of expertise.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Viruses to Linux are like cancer to a shark
  7:00am  up 7 days 23:37,  7 users,  load average: 0.52, 0.62, 0.57