Re: [OT] Re: Off Topic

__/ [ tonnie ] on Saturday 18 March 2006 15:59 \__

> Barbara de Zoete wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:42:42 +0100, tonnie <t.prasing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>  > There are good reasons to suspect this posting is pam.
>>                                                      ^^^
>>  lol What did you mean to say, tonnie? ---------------'
>>
>> Pam? Pamela? pimPAMpet? Pampers? Pampus? Pampierentjen?
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> I hardly ever respond to typo's but this one triggered a lot of fun in
>> my  small brain.
>
> Happy to have contributed to a pleasant day. :-)

Tonnie, thanks for Pamela and thanks for the head-ups (as regards
multiposting). I sometimes wonder if there is a good tool for predicting
duplicability in real time, other than use G00gle Gr00p or rely on a
subscription to 50 newsgroups, which /still/ requires putting them all on
0's before a reply is made.