Re: Stylus for Tungsten C

  • Subject: Re: Stylus for Tungsten C
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:32:46 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops
__/ [ N. Essle ] on Thursday 16 March 2006 22:15 \__

> "Kerry Stevenson" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> In article <8g0Sf.48436$d5.204862@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, N. Essle
>> <essle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Is the stylus for Tungsten C the same as for any other Palm?
>>> Which one?
>>> My Tungsten is bought used and the former owner lost the stylus and
>>> replaced
>>> it with one that is slightly thin - it falls out.

I gave up on the Tungsten's stylus after I had lost two. I now use my
fingernail. Much hassle getting them from eBay (or a trip to town). I never
lost the stylus of my M130, after over 2 years of use. If you buy a stylus,
be wise and go for the 3-pack. If it slid out one, it will be lost again.

>> It might be the real T/C stylus - I've had three and all of them get
>> pretty loose after a while. Cheap solution: put some scotch tape around
>> it to make it wider.

Seems like a neat trick! *smile*

> I can´t seem to find any info on Tungsten C anywhere.
> Is there a big difference from the other Tungstens?

I think so. Despite the same model name, they appear to differ (or evolve).
As already pointed out, it's similar only to the T|W.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  8:25am  up 11 days  1:02,  10 users,  load average: 0.72, 0.89, 0.87