Re: Google sued

news:dvkd6d$1ntu$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> That's a very good point Bill, I never quite considered it that way
>> before.
>> I think the major SEs would do better with spam issues if they mutually
>> agreed to block the obvious perpetrators.

> Are you proposing the reification of sites by an independent body that
> would
> call shots and force all search engines to remove 'SEO criminals'? I quite
> like the idea, but I can't think of precedence. Not in ICANN's case. As
> for
> industry, the European Commission springs to mind.

Nice input Roy.

I never quite developed the idea that far but an independent body whose work
was supported by the major SEs would certainly do the trick. That would wash
the responsibility from the SEs hands. The SEs could easily provide the spam
criteria, as they already do, and the ones that get banned and want to whine
about it must present their case to the independent body. It's a good
concept.

--
In best regards, Fred

www.canadian-web-site-promotion.blogspot.com
( this is a good place to flame me too )
www.rezultz-web-site-promotion.com
( ethical SEO issues, basic techniques and SEO resources )