Re: Windows' days are numbered

__/ [ Ian Hilliard ] on Saturday 25 March 2006 16:04 \__

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060314/BIZ04/603140305/1013

> Ian

Ahhhh... he said that several times already. The first time was around
November if I recall correctly. It's a subtle implication, but not an
explicit and clear statement that Vista is *the* dead end.

A few days ago, I gave live.com a shot. It is a 'Live software' search
service, which Microsoft said was "twice as good as Google". I got a real
kick out of this thing. It was so bad (for a whole variety of reasons which
would set the topic adrift) that I would encourage any Linux user to take it
for a spin. I discussed this in depth in the Webmaster newsgroup and the
search engines newsgroup. Every professional in the field concurs with this
assessment.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"
  4:05pm  up 17 days  6:50,  8 users,  load average: 0.54, 0.64, 0.98