Re: COLA Stats 30 Apr 2006

  • Subject: Re: COLA Stats 30 Apr 2006
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 09:43:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 01 May 2006 09:13 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> High Plains Thumper <hpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>>
>>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> High Plains Thumper <hpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> I'm not Roy, but...
>>>
>>> It's flatty's trademark, or one of them, which is to create
>>> a nym indicating female sexual activity (eg.,
>>> trina_swallows), to claim to be female, but to write in a
>>> 100% male way.
>>
>> Interesting ....
>>
>> It then must satisfy a neurosis.
>>

> One has to conclude that someone who could spam this group for so many
> years in essentially the same manner, creating a series of nyms (Peter K
> has a good list), even having the socks debate with each other at times,
> shows someone who is probably not well.

I never realised that the 'socks' *giggle* were exchanging words, which I
agree is an implication of boredom or loneliness. The obsession with women
and sexual connotations contributes further to this contention.
Also see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slashdot_subculture

,----[ Snippet ]
| # That male Slashdotters have poor social skills, particularly in
|   relating to women
| # That female Slashdotters are rare, non-existent,
|   or in reality males hiding behind a feminine name
`----

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
  9:35am  up 3 days 16:32,  13 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.12, 0.08