Re: COLA Stats 30 Apr 2006

__/ [ Tim Smith ] on Friday 05 May 2006 05:50 \__

> In article <2709242.fLZCOqkKEu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> I  *did* notice some of Grey's snipping and editing of quotes. I find them
>> funny.  Often enough, they serve the offended person right. If it involves
>
> So you think making up some offensive statement, and attributing it to
> someone else as a *direct* *quote* is funny?  Would you think it funny if
> people did that to your posts?

You point is valid.

I said this was funny. I did not defend it. In mind I had some of the
sick-minded people (explore deeper in other routes down this thread), to
whom quote editing was a well-deserved punishment.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #00ff00 Day - Bakset Case
  7:00am  up 7 days 13:57,  13 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.39, 0.59