Re: Vista Delays (was: applications on v9.3 run on v10)

In alt.os.linux.suse, on Mon 01 May 2006 13:58, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> | Microsoft has a code name for the next version of Windows. But what
> | is the planned delivery date for the product, as well as its
> | successor, 'Vienna'? No one's talking, but plenty are speculating.

With the outlook for Vista, I expect they have said "Goodnight
Vienna" :-)
--
Robert HULL

Archival or publication of this article on any part of thisishull.net
is without consent and is in direct breach of the Data Protection Act