Re: Ever have one of those moods?

__/ [ TechnoHippie ] on Tuesday 02 May 2006 08:21 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> __/ [ TechnoHippie ] on Tuesday 02 May 2006 08:06 \__
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/pa4gj
>>>
>>> Judy
>>
>> Haha! Good one.
>>
>> By the way, did you noticed that favicon.ico? Isn't the upside-down US
>> flag a respresentation of invasion from the south? I can't recall this
>> clearly...
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> roy
>>

> It's a distress signal.  I think it originated during the civil war ... but
> also, I don't recall.  Matt will tell us :)
>
> Judy

I realised it was in fact _your_ site after I had posted. *smile*

Anyway, I guess I was confused or mixed something up when I mentioned the
symbolic value (or lack thereof) of the upside-down flag. I read something
on dvorak.org last year and it mentioned some offensive flag...

That was not related to the following:

        http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=4836#comment-117849

I couldn't find an actual picture of what I had mentioned in my previous
post.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I blame God for making me an atheist"
  9:20am  up 4 days 16:17,  11 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.31, 0.37