Re: Linux Installation Easier Than Windows Installation

<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 02 May 2006 07:13:25 +0100
<4240353.QtvfbIf6aQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Official%3A_Ubuntu_%28Linux%29_is_easier_to_install_than_Windows_
>
> Official: Ubuntu (Linux) is easier to install than Windows!
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Here's a step-by-step guide to installing the upcoming Dapper Drake
> | with screenshots. There's less to it than a Windows installation, and
> | you can play around at the desktop before even installing anything to
> | disk!
> `----
>
> It's not news, but it confirms a reality.

Erm...I wouldn't doubt that Linux is easier than Windows
to *install* (though I for one haven't tried installing
WinXP myself), and has been for some time, but aren't most
Windows systems preinstalled?

Isn't that the problem here?

We shall see... :-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.