Re: Making the jump back to palm devices

__/ [ "Matt Anderson" ] on Thursday 04 May 2006 00:44 \__

> Thus, My Dell Axim with lot's of extra's is for sale on e-bay.
>
> http://cm.ebay<snip>
>
> Check it out if you are interested in the Windows Mobile world.

Advertisements on UseNet are adverse to Netiquette or at least frowned upon.
To jump on topic, may I ask what you disliked about the Axim? Which Palm
model will you go for? Palm OS is being replaced by a renovated Linux
port...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  8:10am  up 6 days 15:07,  13 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.46, 0.71