Re: (OT: ping Roy)

__/ [ Blinky the Shark ] on Friday 05 May 2006 07:29 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> I   only   started  one  thread  and  replied  to  about   a   dozen.   My
>> request/contribution  ratio is still stands at a mere 5% or so, if not far
>> lower, group-wide.
>
> Second Response
>
> By the way, there aren't a lot of Knoders in n.s.r -- I'd say that for the
> Linux side they're probably about Number 4, after slrn, Pan and tin.  So
> if you *can* be persuaded to hang around even *only* for Knode threads,
> the extra meatRAM would undoubtedly be appreciated.  Even if you kill
> everything but posts with string knode in the subject header with a
>
> not subject contains substring knode
>
> rule.

And miss off topic-discussions?? Never! Heh.

> (I have Xnews, Thunderbird, Knode, Pan and slrn set up.)

keyboard shortcuts overload. Simplify to better accommodate your memory's
(physical, as in brain) capacity.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Apache: commercial software's days are numbered
  7:40am  up 7 days 14:37,  13 users,  load average: 0.39, 0.72, 0.67