Re: zaba search alerts

Zaba is:

http://zabasearch.com

which is a people/phone/address finder.  Free and very thorough.

It has this unusual feature that you can register an "alert" with it, so
that I could ask it to email me any time anyone searched for my name "chip
orange", and it would, without the searchers knowledge or permision, send me
an email telling me not only that I was searched for, but giving me the IP
info of the searcher, with likely city of origin!