Re: Daily Fact: Windows Zombie Spam

[snips]

On Wed, 10 May 2006 16:36:49 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> You seem to have a problem with sendmail delivering all that spam you like
>> to blame on Windows.
>

> Right. I'll switch to Windows, waste some money and receive the same amount
> of spam. Not one item more. Maybe one item less (due to server downtime).

He does seem terminally unable to grasp simple concepts:

Sendmail is intended to - what a stretch - *send mail*.  It does this with
remarkable efficiency.

Windows is *not* intended to be a prime source of spam around the net,
yet, despite that, it is.  Again, with remarkable efficiency.

So he wants to whine about sendmail, which is simply doing _exactly what
it should be doing_, yet somehow suggest Windows is blameless, despite
the fact it's doing something it is _not_ intended to do, and thus being a
large part of the problem.

This is typical DuFuS.  Whine about the stuff doing things right, try to
pretend the broken stuff really isn't the problem.