Re: Faster MCDar than MCDar

On Wed, 10 May 2006 17:44:02 GMT, info_at_1-script_dot_com@xxxxxxx
(www.1-script.com) wrote on the topic of "Re: Faster MCDar than MCDar":

>Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Borek  offered  help with the extensive list of datacentres, whereas
>> John
>> takes care of the Perl which handles regular expressions for Yahoo
>> SERP's.
>> From  there onwards, I guess it can only be extended further, in line
>> with
>> suggestions.
>
>Are you guys collectively building something and I'm missing out on the
>action?

Apologies guys, I'm working on it. Having some problems with backlinks
reported at the moment. For some reason google wants to through a 302 at me
rather than just serve the page, hence why you see the "Error" bit in the
backlinks section.

Borek, that IP list is the main script but I need to add a bit of code to
let the user select which bit to run.

Thanks for all your support on this.

Darren

--